Onan CCKB 20 H.P.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Onan CCKB 20 H.P.

Onan CCKB 20 H.P.

Does anyone have any manuals or specs on an Onan CCKB 20 H.P. engine? I wanted to give my new Catagator a tune-up. I already cleaned the carbs and wanted to check the points and timing as well. I thought that it was going to have a Kohler engine like most of the other ones I've seen online, but not this one. I'm not sure if this is good or bad, I know that the K622 that was used on these is impossible to get parts for, but the Onan might be in the same boat.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaArgonaut View Post
    Does anyone have any manuals or specs on an Onan CCKB 20 H.P. engine? I wanted to give my new Catagator a tune-up. I already cleaned the carbs and wanted to check the points and timing as well. I thought that it was going to have a Kohler engine like most of the other ones I've seen online, but not this one. I'm not sure if this is good or bad, I know that the K622 that was used on these is impossible to get parts for, but the Onan might be in the same boat.
    Onan CCK SERVICE MANUAL Operators & Parts -55- MANUALS! For Sale

You still may be able to get some parts for the Onan, but their not cheep.

Here's a PDF File of the parts Manual:

http://www.pdftop.com/view/aHR0cDovL...YwNjAwLnBkZg==

Here's another PDF Combined Service and Parts Manual. It's for the BF Series engine, but may be of some help?

http://www.cumminsonan.com/www/pdf/manuals/965-0250.pdf
    Last edited by Joe M; 04-17-2011 at 09:34 PM.

Ok, I found it and will provide a link to save anyone else the trouble. This is for Onan CCK, CCKA, CCKB spec A-J.

ON-cck-05.pdf

+ Reply to Thread