I Love my Wife!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love my Wife!

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3sgirl View Post
    First, I feel I must give credit where credit is due...My devious and evil plan, although initiated by me, was aided, abetted and encouraged by H-Mike. I could not have pulled this off without his help. He was sworn to secrecy and took that part seriously! Thanks, Mike!
    And second, every minute of being devious was worth it to see Brian's face when I told him! It was awesome!! It was captured on video, but, as Brian said, it contains too many cuss words to be rated for 6X6 World. :0) Truly, Hallmark cards are overrated. This is a much better way to say "Happy Early Father's Day"!!

As of 9:00 tonight, the tank trainer is headed south to it's new home in NC! I'm sure Brian will post pics as soon as he gets home with it!!
    That is a cool story!

So glad he got it too!!!!

....This rates right at the top of the deceptive maneuver called ...."Got You" plots! While talking with Brian about what was going on i could hardly hold back from laughing. Brian gave me details of the devious plot and it's members and what role was played by whom. What better way to end a great ride then by messing with your mate in a great way! Beth you did well and i am sure once the plot was exposed Brian was so happy words could not describe his jubilation. I hope Brian has a safe trip and i can't wait to see the machine at it's new address. So thanks to all involved and for sharing his dramatic yet hilarious event.

Beth

Rolled back in the driveway at 5PM. Tired, smelly, and sore. 29 hours of driving in a 33 hour period is not my idea of a good time, but it was well worth the trip. I left the house at 6am yesterday and loaded the machine at 8:45pm. Once it was in my possession I was fairly wired, so I drove till 3 am. Slept from 3 till 7 in a rest area somewhere between Toledo and Dayton OH, but it had been raining so hard that it was impossible to see signs so I don't know exactly where.

The body is cracked in at least 20 places, the t-20 is thrashed...fill plug sheared off flush with the case, plunger bolts are all the way in, and the sticks move about 8 inches! The clutch side crank seals in the JLO are shot, fuel actually flowed out!

I couldn't be happier

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

That rocks!
    Banned

Glad you're home safe & sound. Inspite of everything you mentioned, it sure looks like one nice hunk of Attex.

Bridget

Glad to hear your home Race, can't wait to see it in person.

That looks awesome! Congratulations!(looks like you have your work cut out for you!)
    1983 Hustler 945-HK 627cc Vanguard
    1982 GMC K-10 Sierra Classic Suburban 6.2 Diesel
    2010 Chevy Silverado 1500
    1974 Honda ATC 70
    1986 Honda ATC 250ES Big Red

There is no Z in Diesel!!

Sweet ride Brian!!!
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Hey Brian.... Glad you made it back. Hope pickup and dealing was uneventful. Looks like a nice machine, can't wait to see how it turns out.
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Everything went pretty well. I get a little nervous whenever I go to get a machine and part of the directions include "End Paved Roads". Transaction went smoothly, seller had a bill of sale printed up when I got there and showed me the notarized bill sale from when he bought the machine. He had it parked up on a dirt embankment when I got there so loading was a breeze.
    My GPS got a bad case of the stupids on the way home and sent me through a holler in SE Ohio that I wasn't sure I would make it out of. That resulted in an hour and 45 minute detour to come back out on the main road a mile from where I turned off it. I should have known better, but I was too tired to think at that point and was just doing whatever it told me
    Last night, I pulled the floor pan to do a bit more inspections. the floor pan is split in half, and the front section probably hasn't been removed in years. the laterals are frozen in their tubes. once I get it degreased, I'm going to mount a vanguard, fix the one MANGLED sprocket tube, and build a makeshift pilot seat. hopefully I'll make a first test drive sometime tomorrow.
    This is going to be a MAJOR project and I have no cash to invest right now, so I might just make it run and play with it for a while. I will start on plastic repairs as that portion of the project will be fairly cheap!
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

+ Reply to Thread