Colt concoction begins

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Colt concoction begins

I like the color your son picked out That will be a very nice looking machine when its assembled. Good luck on the build.

Looking good.

Looking good Drew.

Are you painting the body?
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Looking good Drew.

Are you painting the body?
    No way. I spent way to much time bringing it back to bastardize that part. The body is almost good to go. Just finished the last of the patching and need to buff and polish it as well as put a plate over the original exhaust hole. Once I swap clutches, I will be bolting everything together. It feels good getting this project back on track so it can be on the track.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Sounds like your making some progress! None of your img are working though?

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    Sounds like your making some progress! None of your img are working though?
    it was working earlier

Update, I am probably running a 340 JLO unless some issues the 440 are solved, so I will be slower than many but a heck of a lot faster than last year if it gets done lol. I got the inner bearings installed over the weekend and finished up some paint, so today after work, I decided to put the frame back in and get all the axles installed. I even got a few wheels on to push her in and out of the garage. I did give up on making it look any better. I don't want to waste the last few weeks polishing and not get to making sure the engine and tranny actually function. I am proud of my first full blown pile of trash and parts creation so far though. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that all comes together still.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Man that's looking good.I used a boat seat mounted on a riding mower seat frame with springs on a maxll and it worked great.You can see it in my profile picture.

Looking Drew!

I'm in the same boat as you, I'll be right down to the wire with getting my machine running. I was about to start it up yesterday when I realized I left the belt at the farm. Razza-frazza blankity blank'n belt!!!

Anyway, leave the cosmetics for last.
    Banned

Well, I got some more done, but I still need to figure out how to hook up the exhaust, I need some sort of flange I think to weld onto the JLO header.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

+ Reply to Thread