Thnks to a few great people on this site. I have decided to attempt and build a racer for this year at ashtabula. I am using my colt body that i picked up in a package deal with an old st for $250. My frame was rot, so Don is hooking me up with a frame from another model attex. Jpswift is awsome and basically let me steal a 48hp kawi cdi from him (i think he may be the devil and i sold him my sole...i'm just saying). I am using those $10.60 rims someone posted about a while ago...$86 bucks for all 6 shipped to my door. I also ran across a deal on some tires for $35 each. Race is selling me a follcage, but i still need to figure a cheap way to get it from north carolina to pensylvania. New bearings are on order, and i'm working on getting some 4140 round and some chain lined up.

So far i have ripped out the transmission, all the tires, pulled the frame, hosed her off and began playing with cleaning up the body and transmission. I found that my rear spockets are shot and one of the middle ones looks pretty bad too. I will need to locate some replacements. The lower tub has massive holes just below the front sprockets. I'm making goo now, its green goo because thats the only abs i had so i may paint the lower tub.

Pictures will be up as soon as posible. My wife thought it was a good idea to put a 20oz in the laptop bag, so until best buy fixes it or scraps it under warrenty, i am limited to posting on mobile devices.