Will this skidplate work?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will this skidplate work?

Question Will this skidplate work?

I have my old 1970s Argo, it's body is pretty thick, but it dosen't have a skidplate... so, I have decided to buy another Argo Bottem body to make one with.

My plan is to cut out the sides (I'll also have lots of spare plastic is something breaks), leave the front and back on, just trim them down a bit, and see if it fits into the contour of my body. I was kinda hoping the bodies would be like plastic cups, and fit into each other, but I don't think that's the case... either way, it's going to make a good skidplate, but has anyone else tried this?

Thanks!

I haven't done mine yet , but i am on the same page you are. I am going to do that with my hustler. My parts machine is busted in every corner but has a good bottom.

So, has anyone outhere tried this?

+ Reply to Thread