New water tire from Interco-made for skid steer machines

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: New water tire from Interco-made for skid steer machines

They might fit on a tall tub 980, but I don't know if they'd perform as well as a 12" or 13" wide tire. It seems like the narrow tires are for the quads that need to dig down to the bottom of the mud hole, where as we rely more on the floatation aspect.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by Lantz View Post
    I wonder if the 28's would fit on a hustler 980? It looks like those come in a 12" rim too.
    Maximum diameter for a 980 is 26.5 inches. More than that and the rear tires contact each other. The 28x10x12 AquaTorques would work on my Max with the lift bar.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Hi guys I just bought 9 of these aqua tires fom my pops Avenger. They are awsome looking, Very good quality and the treads are massive, they are a bit heavy but I dont think it will be a problem.

The problem I am having, is getting them to pop onto the wheel beads. They are very tight on the 9" wheels, was too trick for me to hand mount but the local tire shop got them on. The bad new's is the tire shop can not get them to inflate without tubes! We almost get them on and over the beads, but just not all the way so they fall back into there deflated shape. They are very squished down and stiffer than the standered rawhid. This atempts where with a mid size cheeta air blaster

I might just dismount them and buy the new argo beadlock cast wheel, anyone know how much they cost

I don't mean this in a bad way but I really think you need to try a different tire shop. They should work with those wheels.

Mike is right try a different shop I had a tire shop mount mine they said they were a pain to inflate them but they did it on stock 9 " argo wheels

Thanks guys

I will post some pics when I get them on.

Anyone ever get these to fit under a max II?

+ Reply to Thread