any 6 wheelers up on the iron range mn. wanting to go riding?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: any 6 wheelers up on the iron range mn. wanting to go riding?

any 6 wheelers up on the iron range mn. wanting to go riding?

hoping there's some people up on the iron range area to go wheeling with. new to the sport and need some places to go.

Hi weber, I am a little south of you. North of the cities. Maybe in the future we can get together. I think we can ride the 6x6 at the Gilbert park up by you.

Mike

i have a 1987 argo i picked up last winter, had to do some work to it but it's old. keep in touch and hopefully see what we can do. ron

Weber - I live South of the range about 100 miles north of the twin cities, but my kids go to college up North and get up north once in a while. I used to work at the taconite company up in Eveleth. Ogelby Norton Taconite company. Would love to go riding up around some of that country. Oh, I ride a 2001 Max IV.

+ Reply to Thread