fd620d front cover gasket leaking oil???????

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fd620d front cover gasket leaking oil???????

fd620d front cover gasket leaking oil???????

hey anybody had a front cover off one of these fd620d engines????i have a small oil leak gasket has to be replaced,any input would be great.

What cover are you talking about? If its the valve cover they are easy to do.

No the cover under your clutch the timing cover i would call it.

I have never had that apart. One suggestion would be to pull the engine / transmission assembly so you can get easy access. While it is apart you can spend some time cleaning it up and checking everything over.

Hey, I had the same problem on mine. I ordered all the parts but while I was waiting for them to come in I needed a temporary fix. It was deer season and I couldn't be without my wheels!!! So I could see where the gasket blew out when it was running so i sprayed the area with brake cleaner ...waited for it to dry and then took some high temp silicon and just kept pushing it into the gap. I left it for 24 hrs....changed the oil. Its been in there 2 years ...still working fine. New gasket and seal are still sitting on the shelf! Randy

+ Reply to Thread