playing in the snow in nc

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: playing in the snow in nc

playing in the snow in nc

sweetttttttttttttttt it snow here got 2 in of snow . been playing in it since 6:00am god i love it . max love's it to ..
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Everthing has already turned to slush down here due to the rain. Real bummer. I guess I'm just a jinx on getting a decen snow. We haven't had one since I bought my Bigfoot.

McCoy

Snow in Michigan

We have 3+ inches here near Flint & 1-3 inches more by Sunday. Temps will be near or below zero for night-time & 15 to 17 degrees for a high!!
    Snow plow on the Argo Conquest works great! Still working without tracks & having no problems. Too much fun?!? I doubt there is such a thing!!

Quote Originally Posted by artist1018 View Post
    We have 3+ inches here near Flint & 1-3 inches more by Sunday. Temps will be near or below zero for night-time & 15 to 17 degrees for a high!!
    Snow plow on the Argo Conquest works great! Still working without tracks & having no problems. Too much fun?!? I doubt there is such a thing!!
    sweetttttttttttttt you neaver have tooo munch fun . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

It finally stopped raining here so I broke out the Argo and took the wife and kids for a ride. We had a ball. Then I hooked a sled behind it and pulled my son around until he was about to freeze. It's a shame we didn't get about six inches and some colder temperatures where the snow would stick around for awhile.

McCoy

Gee, up here we complain about the snow.

Snow Complaints?!?

Too much snow, like last winter for you guys, yes! However, 2-5, or 6-8 inches, no big deal!!

Quote Originally Posted by mark m. View Post
    Gee, up here we complain about the snow.
    hehe jest send it south . we will not complane we love it down here .

Quote Originally Posted by McCoy View Post
    It finally stopped raining here so I broke out the Argo and took the wife and kids for a ride. We had a ball. Then I hooked a sled behind it and pulled my son around until he was about to freeze. It's a shame we didn't get about six inches and some colder temperatures where the snow would stick around for awhile.

McCoy
    cool mcOY i jest got back off the pipe line slicks as owl hockey . had a ball . slid down the hill sideways . all 6 locked sweetttttttttttttttttttt

Quote Originally Posted by rdr View Post
    hehe jest send it south . we will not complane we love it down here .
    No kidding! You start talking snow around here & they shut the city down. Gives ya plenty of time to play! I'm part of emergency services, so i'm required to be at work in case of snow!
    Jeff
    02 Argo Bigfoot

I never get lost : I take expeditions!
    I'm guided by the Magic 8 Ball.

+ Reply to Thread