GULCHES ORV PARK in SC

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: GULCHES ORV PARK in SC

It just started raining here and by the looks of the forecast, we should have some mud to play in Saturday.

McCoy

Now if it would just stay this warm. Can you believe we were pushing 70 yesterday? Even with the cold front I think it's still supposed to be close to 60 on Saturday...so far it looks like the weather will be perfect especially with this rain.

It was 78 at my work yesterday!

I'm looking foreward to this weekend. The wife insists that i bring the Jeep to let her play with, but if it's real muddy on the main trails it's staying parked! Last time i pushed my way to the back of the park in heavy mud it was very expensive!

I'll check the weather again friday morning. I will be leaving Columbia at about 9AM, so I should arrive no later than 10:30.

BTW: I took the windshield off. I have never had it off before, so this will be interesting!
    Jeff
    02 Argo Bigfoot

I never get lost : I take expeditions!
    I'm guided by the Magic 8 Ball.

Aww heck leave that windshield off till winter. It's just asking to get broke. Ask John Schwab how many ways there is to break one

Weather? recently had a morning low of 60, hi of 80. snowed since then.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

[QUOTE=Roger S;9210]Aww heck leave that windshield off till winter. It's just asking to get broke. Ask John Schwab how many ways there is to break one
    QUOTE]

Too late! It's broken already! I was being inventive & trying to mountlights using the existing windshield frame. UMMMMM I drilled about a 16th of an inch to close to the glass!!!
    Jeff
    02 Argo Bigfoot

OK, I just checked the weather. It's gonna be great on Sat. I only worry about the # of vehicles. Judging by the forum there will be a big turnout Sat. We should have no trouble, they cant go where we can, but I still hate the traffic! TRAIL RAGE IN THE ARGO!
    Jeff
    02 Argo Bigfoot

Jeff, is it usually crowded? The weather does look great. You couldn't have picked a better weekend.

I got the T20 back in my Max last night. Didn't get to test it other than a quick forward / reverse check. Other than a little adjusting I should be good to go.

Mike, I wish I could be down there to ride with you guys. The last ride that I was on in Humphrey, NY had a pretty good size group of AATVs (around 30 or so) and everyone moved at a good pace. There is a just a really cool feeling about a group of AATVs together riding in one place......you'll know what I'm talking about after this weekend. Let us know how the four wheelers feel about riding with all of you guys' REAL off road vehicles!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Pictures and Video must have pictures and video

There is a just a really cool feeling about a group of AATVs together riding in one place......you'll know what I'm talking about after this weekend.

Pictures and Video must have pictures and video

To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

+ Reply to Thread