FD620D (Conquest) spark plug help

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FD620D (Conquest) spark plug help

I yanked the carb off and their is only one opening into the intake manifold. Also there is only one opening out of the bottom of the carb. This would make the carb a single barrel, yes? That is why I am confused as to why this is only happening to one cylinder. Is it possible that it could be an ignition problem?

Hey eightwheeler. How often do you have to replace the park plugs in your FD620D? You said it was a common problem, to "spit plugs." Do experience exactly what I am experiencing with the center electrode burning up and melting yet the rest of the plug looks fine, ie. porcelain is not craked nor blistered and ground electrode looks just fine. I cleaned the carb ultrasonically and put it back together. Notice that it idles a little slower which makes it easier to get into gears, but haven't had a chance to take it out for a load test. Have you tried running cooler rated plugs?

Did you ever find resolution to this Spark? I am having similar issues.

+ Reply to Thread