Busco Beach in NC October 7-9, 2011

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC October 7-9, 2011

Some more Busco Video

I was very impressed with the performance of the Hustlers, and the MaxII's. Even the stock MaxII's put on quite a show, the modified machines were just awesome!

More Busco action, I have quit a bit of video of Brian, Mike and JP Swift but they were always putting on a show, JP Swift was absolutely fearless attacking mud holes, more than once I thought he had broken an axle or damaged his machine attacking difficult terrain.

Last edited by mightymaxIV; 10-09-2011 at 07:14 PM.

Dan

I believe that is Brian's (Racerone) Huster in the videos
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

Quote Originally Posted by micmac View Post
    Dan

I believe that is Brian's (Racerone) Huster in the videos
    And who else would be caught dead in that purple hat

You are correct, I knew that was Brian, what was I thinking? To much driving I guess, thanks for the correction, sorry Brian.

Great Videos!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    You are correct, I knew that was Brian, what was I thinking? To much driving I guess, thanks for the correction, sorry Brian.
    No worries at all... I've been called far worse
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Nice videography and what a good time it looked like it was. I would have come back had to work, maybe I'll make it next year. All the machines looked top notch. Dan your Argo was superb, Don that Hustler 980 looked awesome, when you can nearly keep up with a tracked vehicle thats great performance!

JP's and HydroMike's Hustlers looked too cool. JP those ASXs are really impressive on that ride and it looks like you went everywhere.
    Last edited by Noel Woods; 10-09-2011 at 08:22 PM.

videos already thanks Dan. is it me or was this the muddiest year for machines yet? looks like alot more mud splattered on peoples clothes and such. looks like you guys were tearing it up more this year, damn looks like a fine time. i hope there are more videos coming!

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    No worries at all... I've been called far worse
    Yeah, but Don hasn't.

Thanks for the videos Dan.

This time, there wasn't nearly as much mud as usual but it was still a great trip. I have some video but my battery died before the day was over so I missed the last part of Saturday that included jpswift1 throwing his Hustler into a rut and getting catapulted out I also missed that climb that Dan took video of showing jpswift1 in his Hustler and freq42 in his Max II climbing up that gnarly little hill. There was a root at the top of that hill that created an 18" vertical edge that you had to climb over. Then, once you got over the root, there was a huge hole you fell into. It was intimidating from the bottom and Tom was the first to go up in his Max IV with 25" tires. I think that is the closest I have seen a Max IV come to flipping over backwards.

Edit: I just uploaded the handful of pictures I took here:
    Last edited by Mike; 10-09-2011 at 11:06 PM. Reason: uploaded some pictures

+ Reply to Thread