Busco Beach in NC October 7-9, 2011

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC October 7-9, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by rdr View Post
    thought we put all wekends out there to see what works for the most people ??????????????
    We have done it the 2nd week of October every year. (Columbus day weekend). I would say the standard has been set for what works best for most people.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by argoford View Post
    IS thare alot of snakes and spiders on trails it is swams so i was jest wondering can get som ifio IAM TALKING THE BIG ONES POISEN ????????????
    I think I can decipher what you're asking, and the answer's no; Poisonous spiders and snakes really aren't a big issue at Busco.

EDIT:: Oh, and you can drive your Argo in the States with no issues.
    Last edited by hydromike; 07-12-2011 at 04:14 PM.

Thanks I will try you guys seemed to have a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by argoford View Post
    Thanks I will try you guys seemed to have a blast.
    Great argoford. I think you will be well satified with the group and the fun. We have had no trouble with snakes and spiders but a fish did jump into my Avenger while on a ride.

[IMG][/IMG]

That's a bad weekend for me.

Hope you guys have FUN !!!!!!!!!!!

Pending any major catastrophies I plan on being there. It was so much fun in the spring, I can't wait to see all you carolina guys again. Robbie if your going to try and make me crap my pants in the bowl again, Andy and his wife would like time to set up their video camera's first.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    Pending any major catastrophies I plan on being there. It was so much fun in the spring, I can't wait to see all you carolina guys again. Robbie if your going to try and make me crap my pants in the bowl again, Andy and his wife would like time to set up their video camera's first.
    doint worry drew . we will not be there got something elese to do that weekend . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Quote Originally Posted by rdr View Post
    doint worry drew . we will not be there got something elese to do that weekend . robbie
    Im not going to lie, i am slightly disappointed you wont be there. Hope whatever you have planned is as much fun as i plan to be having. You will be missed.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Sorry to hear you will not be there Robbie,Alley and Hunter. You will be missed. Maybe things will change and you guys can make it.

Lewis and Peggy.

+ Reply to Thread