Busco Beach in NC October 7-9, 2011

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC October 7-9, 2011

Whos max is that with the chrome exhaust,racing seat, and vampire tires? That thing chews!
    2002 Argo 8x8 Conquest with tracks,custom front bumper,winch,spotters,homemade windshield,and toolbox. SOLD
    2012 Argo 8x8 Avenger HDI. 3500#warn, Adair Argo cover

Quote Originally Posted by ANDY View Post
    Whos max is that with the chrome exhaust,racing seat, and vampire tires? That thing chews!
    That is my wifes. She lets me borrow it from time to time.

[QUOTE=ANDY;95134]Whos max is that with the chrome exhaust,racing seat, and vampire tires? That thing chews![/QUOT hehehehehehe
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Mike is there any motels in the area to stay at ?

Quote Originally Posted by thejunkman View Post
    Mike is there any motels in the area to stay at ?
    Yeah, there are several just a few miles away. Check out Google Maps for more info and hotel reviews:

hotels goldsboro nc - Google Maps,,

I typically stay at the Hampton Inn

I'll be there with my Max IV

I will be there......

I haven't gotten much riding since April. Job keeps getting in the way!

But I've already let the boss (and wife) know that I'm gone that week+. Putting in all new bearings (well 11 of the 12) and redoing all the chains. May have to replace an axle (or 2). Trying to wire up some more lights (gets dark out-in-the-swamp) and maybe a horn. If time allows, I've got a set of speakers and an Amp that I'm hoping to to add (love my tunes).

Johney (Durect) Shade

I HOPE TO SEE ALL YOU THERE! I'VE KNOWN ABOUT IT FOR ABOUT TWO MONTHS NOW, AROUND THE SAME TIME THAT I WAS INTRODUCED TO 6X6's AND GOT MY MAX. HAVE BEEN GETTING READY FOR THE EVENT SINCE THEN. SAFE TRAVELS!!

Glad to see you guys are going to be with us on the ride. You will have a great time.

I'm planning on the fall trip. Its on the schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by liflod View Post
    I'm planning on the fall trip. Its on the schedule.
    Anybody know this guy? He must be new to the hobby. I remember somebody with that name from a while ago, but that guy moved to "the Islands...."

Hope you and the family can make it, Lance....

+ Reply to Thread