not an argo problums well yes it is sort of here it is

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: not an argo problums well yes it is sort of here it is

not an argo problums well yes it is sort of here it is

to start with i live in centeral oregon were every one who lives here has an atv a boat and and ton's of fishing poles I have a gate that goes out my back yard to BLM land and miles and miles of all sorts of atv trails of all sort and we have fantastic wather this is my idea of retirement well the other day the 6th of this month i went and got a shot in my hip and we went out walking every night and then bring out the horses and let them eat som grass every eaveing after walking it was nice to soke in some cool eaving air well now here is the good part i took it apon my self to saddle up the horse and being 60 years old i new what i was doing i have owned horses all my adult life so i knew what i was doing (not) i climed up on the old horse i did not want to have to proform some sort os super horse manship i am not one to blow my own horn so i took the older horse say 14 os after a short ride i would climb off and wipe her down and some feed her turn her loose in her pen that the was it shuld have went but nooooo it went like this i put the saddle on climed on and started to ride and the dog was spooked by the horse being loose and thay started barking inturn spooked the horse witch made her buck thro me off i landed on my side brakeing my coller bone parchley colapeing one lung and brakeing five ribs and wakeing up as my wife was standing over me hollering my name and these old people standing over me as i am saying am i dead is this heaven and i said i am in the wrong spot i am not this old lord so there my problum i NEW that i NEW i shuld have taken the ARGO I have vented thank you all for listing SKIP SAUL

Wow. Glad you are ok. I guess it will be easier to ride the Argo than the horse in the near future.

I never seen a 6x6 get spooked.(spooked myself with one) lessons can always be learned no matter the age...glad you survived although with busted ribs you may question that word survive...personal experiences..

My wife began working with horses at age 14, my daughter has been around them since basicly birth. Between the two of them they manage to hold on to at least one at all times. I have been asking them only one question for a long time now....................WHY?!?! lol.

Joe.

+ Reply to Thread