Hoot aatv

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoot aatv

Hoot aatv

Has anyone seen or tried the Hoot AATV?

Is it possible that you are referring to a Coot? Coots are 4 wheel with articulating front and rear half's. If so I did see a website that is re manufacturing it. I believe it is being made in Africa.
    Mike

hoot

I saw one at a dealership in new hampshire last year , I did not see it go but it looked like a lot of fun to try out it carried two people and the seat had a shock in it to give it a somewhat smooth ride.

Here's the Promo Video for the Hoot, from Knox Outdoor Products.

Looks like all is not well in Hootville

http://www.nsbs.org/archives/LawNews/S565pdf/S56511.pdf

That just seems like a financial squabble with owners, investors, and management that took place in 2003 and early 2004 when Hoot was first being manufactured. I think the company itself is still in good standing.

Although it was interesting to read that they didn't sell ANY Hoots for the first 6 months of manufacturing but continued to manufacture them anyway.

Yeah Mike i should have said all was not well in hootville. It does make for interesting reading though.

check it out hoot etv

hoot etv 6x6 new

I tried a hoot at a new hampshire deeler a few years ago. I think when they first came out. I didn't like it at all. seemed very top heavy and very cheap.

Bw6,

Ray seeing as you know the hoot I have a question about the lack of frame. Is it durable enough with just the fiberglass body?

It seems to me any Machine that is bulit with fiberglass = body repair.

However that is on older machines I don't know how far fiberglass has come in 20 years

Mike

+ Reply to Thread