2200 acres of private land for six wheelin' near Deepwater, MO

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2200 acres of private land for six wheelin' near Deepwater, MO

P6090007.jpgPA130021.jpgP9150030.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieb1965 View Post
    Brandon,I'm in if anyone wants to ride,Kind of late in the year,but the last ride I was on with you was at Flat Nasty and it was cold on that night ride.We need to get more rides together like we used to have at Deepwater and Badlands.Eddie
    Those were the days. I have just recovered lots of old pictures of our Deepwater/Badlands rides back in 2001. The pics were on my old computer and I thought they were gone, but I got them back and will be reposting them in hopes of getting some riders motivated. Here's a few:
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Bringing this back up to the top, now that the springtime weather is here.

Yes it is time to ride. Many people have showed interest in riding at Walter's Ranch. Seems to be a good central location for many that could come. A friend of mine just got an '04 Max II and I think he is excited about going on some 6x6s rides. We just rode two weeks ago on some private property and put in about 5 hours of seat time. It was good to get back out there again. I drove my Max IV over an old sofa, and yes, it was hilarious.

Bud, when is a good time for you? Mid April?

Mid April works for me.

I'm good to go just about any time. We've been putting some miles on the Maxs, we just rode over by Jeff City at a public area owned by Larry's Honda. It's only about 200 acres but it was a good time. Rode there half the day and then went over and did some creekin' on another property.
    I'll check with Tim and see when he can make it. I'd like to see 8-10 amphibs out there, just like the good ol' days!

April is pretty busy for us but if your ride happens to fall on the weekend of the 21st, a few of us from up here would like to come and join in on the fun! ...let us know what works for everyone

Tim

I've been following this thread as a fellow Missourian. Just wanted to make note that in the past people have talked about Walters Ranch having different availability during some hunting seasons. April 16 is the opening day of turkey season here in MO and it runs for three weeks. Hopefully not an issue but something to be aware of.
    1984 Hustler 980 and some other toys that won't even swim.

The 21st is good as any for me. I have emailed Mike (owner of the Ranch) and will check with him to be sure it is open for riding. I'll let you know as soon as I hear from him.

I just spoke to the owner of the Ranch and we are good to go for Saturday the 21st. On Sunday the 22nd, he said there is a race for dirtbikes/quads on the trails and track so that would probably not be ideal for us to be out there going 2mph. The Ranch is not closed for hunting season until the next weekend, for a week or two, then open the rest of the summer.

It's fairly short notice but I am anxious to see what the Ranch has to offer us. It's a huge area so it is sure to have something for amphibs. Who's in?

+ Reply to Thread