2200 acres of private land for six wheelin' near Deepwater, MO

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2200 acres of private land for six wheelin' near Deepwater, MO

I'm in.

BTW, do we need helmets and/or flags?

I will get the details on wearing helmets by Tuesday. I have posted info and directions at this link: LetsRide . We'll be arriving around 10am.

LETS RIDE!
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

The owner of the park said helmets are "recommended". Flags are not needed.

This is shaping up to be a good ride already, several people say they'll make it and more invitations are going out tomorrow in the mail (short notice, but it is what it is). Maybe everyone is finally accepting the 'high gas prices' and figure you might as well just ride... or they know 2200 acres is going to be worth the drive!

I won't be able to make this trip but if you have another one this summer I'll be able to sounds fun.

Right now we are at 8 amphibs that should be there. I'll bring a small grill, hot dogs, Pepsi, and water for anyone that wants it. I'm sure I will also be dishing out plenty of MUD PIES!

Sounds like fun...we are looking forward to havin a great time, meeting new faces and seeing some old friends...we just got blasted with rain last night...how bout down there, did they get any of it?

The weather radar showed a decent sizes thunderstorm that moved through Sedalia overnight. That looks to have drenched our playground.

Does anyone have a map to this place?

I just tried the link in Brandon's post on page 1, and all that I get is a WIX - Loading message and no website.

+ Reply to Thread