2200 acres of private land for six wheelin' near Deepwater, MO

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2200 acres of private land for six wheelin' near Deepwater, MO

2200 acres of private land for six wheelin' near Deepwater, MO

I just found a 2200 acre off-road park in Lincoln, MO (not far from Deepwater) that will welcome our amphibs. It's called Walter's Ranch and I just talked to the owner. He doesn't advertise it much but it is open almost all the time, except for hunting seasons. He even owns a Max so he knows what they're all about. This looks like the perfect place to put together a big 6x6 ride. The website is The Walters Ranch, Lincoln, Missouri . It isn't very informative right now but it at least shows a trail map and where it is located.
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

hey MaxRules,

that sounds great...maybe we could get a late summer ride set up....

have you been there yet?

sounds like fun!

Well for us Carolina guys this is 951.4 miles and a 14 hour drive to this riding adventure. Not to bad. I will leave it at that for now, but it is now on the radar. Thanks for all the info.

Lewis

I'm in if a ride gets put together.

2200 acres sounds awesome. Hope I'm back together if you guys get a ride going.

Anyone either been there yet, or planning something soon - ?

Bud, this website is just smoke and mirrors. No one actually rides. In fact, you are the only person who really owns an Argo.

Now to be serious - We need to ride before the cold weather sets in. If a few people can settle on a date, we need to check out this new park.
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Brandon,I'm in if anyone wants to ride,Kind of late in the year,but the last ride I was on with you was at Flat Nasty and it was cold on that night ride.We need to get more rides together like we used to have at Deepwater and Badlands.Eddie

I'm getting really close to being back together and would really like to check this place out. I found a couple YouTube videos of guys dirtbiking this place with helmet cams. Looks like a nice trail system. Might be on the tight side for 6x6ing but still a good time I hope.
    1984 Hustler 980 and some other toys that won't even swim.

Well, all of my mud running this fall has been to and from the duck blind. I see that this park seems to cater to dirtbikes, and as cclingma notes above, most of the youtube videos show some fairly narrow trails. I did not see any mud, and it has been a dry year to boot.

+ Reply to Thread