My attex 8x8 military trainer

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My attex 8x8 military trainer

What! Argo parts in an Attex?! That is a cardinal sin! I think they used to flog people for even saying such a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe H View Post
    What! Argo parts in an Attex?! That is a cardinal sin! I think they used to flog people for even saying such a thing!
    I know, I know... given the options of having them custom made, or using the free used Argo stuff, there is a clear winner. Flog if you must Joe, I will understand
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe H View Post
    What did they do to the people that ran Max IV parts in their FIRST GENERATION ATTEX?! HMMMMM!!!???

What did they do to the people who ran Ski-Doo parts in their FIRST GENERATION ATTEX?! HMMM!!!?? x2!

That concoction of yours seemed to come together quite well the last few hours of Ash' this year. Concoctions are fun....

Argos are simpally better than Attex... for one reason there still made... it's okay, just admit it. Hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by 1975 Argo 8x8 2-Stroker View Post
    Argos are simpally (sic) better than Attex... for one reason there (sic) still made... it's okay, just admit it. Hahahaha!
    Ummmmm.....

no.

Get 'em, Georgie boy....

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    Ummmmm.....

no.

Get 'em, Georgie boy....
    Ditto!

My machine but my nephew was driving.
    Banned

Wow, he just clobbered that Argo! lol
    1983 Hustler 945-HK 627cc Vanguard
    1982 GMC K-10 Sierra Classic Suburban 6.2 Diesel
    2010 Chevy Silverado 1500
    1974 Honda ATC 70
    1986 Honda ATC 250ES Big Red

There is no Z in Diesel!!

Pfft! That was an old Bigfoot or something, hit a new HDi like that, and that old "ABS" attex will crumble on the spot... Plus these are SWAMP MACHINES people, there not designed for racing, hence he had to make it a "suspended" attex to get it that stable, I but if it had of had no suspention, it would of went over too, these machines are made for soft ground, muskeg, and mud, not racing!!!

P.S. They still make Argo, so there you go... Attex went out of business()... HA!

(I have a feeling this may make me a few enemies.. oh well, argo will still be better... AND made! )

Quote Originally Posted by 1975 Argo 8x8 2-Stroker View Post
    (I have a feeling this may make me a few enemies..
    On that you may be right, Kiddo.

Bridget

How do you know I'm a "kiddo"??

+ Reply to Thread