My attex 8x8 military trainer

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: My attex 8x8 military trainer

It is not what you buy,it is what you build!

Of course it is! I bought an old baffed out argo, and turned her into a swamp machine to compete with my uncles 2011 HDi!

Just takes a lot of work...

Bushpig!!! I've missed you!
    Banned

Allright,I gotta put my 2 cents in.I have much more experience with Argo than Attex. However,being fortunate enough to own one of each,I must say.......my Argo is a beast,it's a rugged,dependable,well constructed machine in which I place much confidence while out on the trail. My Attex is just.......... A WHOLE LOT MORE FUNNER.

Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMeg View Post
    My Attex is just.......... A WHOLE LOT MORE FUNNER.
    ^^Is the reason want to get this old Scrambler for, my Argo is great... but can't really rip around with it, it pretty slow, plus it's an 8x8, and I like the bucket seat and steering wheel of the scrambler too...

Quote Originally Posted by 1975 Argo 8x8 2-Stroker View Post
    Argos are simpally better than Attex... for one reason there still made... it's okay, just admit it. Hahahaha!
    Don't think so buddy......just because something isn't in production anymore, doesn't mean that it's inferior to something that's currently being produced today. Please don't post jibberish that doesn't relate to the topic of the thread. I'd like to read about this guy's Attex tank trainer, not someone trying to make some childish "My Ford is better than your Chevy" comments. Thanks and have a nice day.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Don't think so buddy......just because something isn't in production anymore, doesn't mean that it's inferior to something that's currently being produced today. Please don't post jibberish that doesn't relate to the topic of the thread. I'd like to read about this guy's Attex tank trainer, not someone trying to make some childish "My Ford is better than your Chevy" comments. Thanks and have a nice day.
    You know how to tell someone off in a nice way

From now on, I'll stick to the topic at hand...

From now on, I'll stick to the topic at hand...
    Haha, good deal. This is one of the few forums where we have a very tight knit group of people and are usually pretty good about staying on the thread and everyone getting along. Go on some motorcycle or truck forums and you'll see people argue about every little thing like they're kids. I think a big reason 6X6World is so successful is because we have such a helpful group of folks that even though they might not agree with each other all the time, we always try to lend a helping hand.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I 100% agree.

How do you know I'm a "kiddo"??
    You've gone out of your way to let us know, and it's pretty transparent from your recent posts.

I'm 14, I first drove an AATV when I was 3 years old.

+ Reply to Thread