Fairbanks, AK

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fairbanks, AK

Quote Originally Posted by akranger72 View Post
    Ken what year and model Argo do you have?
    Ranger, it's an '85 8 I/C. I'm trying to resto "her" back as close to original as possible.

It's been "interesting" to say the least locating original Argo parts dating back that far.

Hey, you're not selling your rig are you? Saw an Argo on craigslist today from Delta.

Ken post some pics of your restoration if you get the chance? Ya I put my 750 HDi up for sale I have had it just 2 months and have not been happy with it. I'm going back to a Max IV and hopefully someday a hustler 980 bigfoot if I can find one?

For now, it's a pile of parts. A couple of weeks ago when the temps got in the 40's, both the front and back yards were visable, I moved the tub and frame out of the shop to pressure wash. Two days later it all got covered by 16" of snow.

I know better than to predict an early breakup.

After pressure washing, I decided the metal pan under the frame was not worth the time to straighten back out, so I cut it out to replace it.

I took it (the frame) and some other things that needed welding on the Argo to Palmer Machine (my shop is so full I can't even get to my welder).

As soon as that stuff is back, I'll get back to work on it.

hey pfish wat u driven...........?6 or 8 wheel

+ Reply to Thread