B&S Big Block in a Hustler

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: B&S Big Block in a Hustler

Hybrid View

B&S Big Block in a Hustler

I'ts a really tight fit!! Makes the t-20 look kinda small...
    Attached Images

What's the deal with the hose running into the T-20?
    Last edited by George; 01-25-2008 at 12:42 AM.
    Banned

Awesome! Now you have me thinking about a 23HP Vanguard in my Hustler! I know that Broncrshr fit a 20HP Honda in his. Maybe this will be my next project.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Man......that thing is sweet. You had me thinking today about how much HP I would gain by making headers and putting a K&N on my Honda.......

That thing is going to be a beast........

Are you going to leave the gear ratios alone or maybe put a higher ration in for more speed?

Looks sweet! It does look like a snug fit. Do you have an air cleaner figured out. Guess it has plenty of charging system too. Oh besides a ton of stump pulling torque..
    Enough power to self clean those mud tires.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

Awsome! I wanted to put a Big block in my Spider but It was to big. Take your time and build a nice set of headers. You probably won't be able to drive it as fast as I'ts capable of going. Should I get started on your Springer Kit? Is it stock?

Whipper

would love to hear a performance report.... low end power, top speed... what horse are ya now and what is the biggest motor you can put into a 980 bigfoot...
    Thanks
    Ty Turner

870-818-1315
    tyturnersoffroad@yahoo.com

JESUS ROCKS

Hey Turner,

Check out the video on page 1 of this thread. It is just awesome....although it did give me a serious inferiority complex. I thought I was cool with a 20HP Honda. Watch at your own risk!
    Hammers should have warning labels.

I guess I'm gonna ask..... Would two more horses make that much differnece or is there more to it than that.... I've been eye-balln all the go-fast lawnmower parts out there.... why couldn't ya get awsome power outta the ole 18 b/s opposed...just asking, I'll never learn if I don't ask....sorry if i'm thread jacking
    Thanks
    Ty Turner

870-818-1315
    tyturnersoffroad@yahoo.com

JESUS ROCKS

Some guys run the opposed twins.. they are best built for midrange torque, which is good for our stock clutches. No one makes a strong rod, and cam choices are few. They prefer to start with one that is pressure lubed rather than splash oiled. You'd have be careful not to put too much $ in it, when you could have an overhead valve twin with all kinds of parts available and being more bulletproof.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

+ Reply to Thread