Ledge Adventure Jamboree July 24 - 27

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Ledge Adventure Jamboree July 24 - 27

I emailed Leo last night. Can't wait till July. Hope to see all you guys there.

I emailed Leo last night too.

Did Leo send any of you guys the registration forms yet? He never returned any of my emails.

Nope, never got a response

Me, Niether.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Are we even sure this ride is going to take place? Last year there seemed to be some doubt as to a 2008 ride. Also same goes for me, I e-mailed Leo 2 days ago and no response.
    Bob

If it's any comfort, Leo was pretty slow to get the info out last year too.

The website was updated within the last week or so with the new dates so my guess is it's on.
    Banned

Smile Ledges Ride

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    If it's any comfort, Leo was pretty slow to get the info out last year too.

The website was updated within the last week or so with the new dates so my guess is it's on.
    Thanks George, I too have e-mailed Mr. Lionetti . Lets be patient, the ride is on and the dates are set. What have we got 5 months. This is a great ride in everybody's opinion. Let's not even Think of it not happening!

I went to Leo's web site. No indication of WHERE the Ledge ride is going to be, just that he has a new location for his business. Hopefully, he will correct the error and give out some photos or vids from last year!?!

Just got a response from Leo! He's mailing me the Registration info.

Closed Thread