Ledge Adventure Jamboree July 24 - 27

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Ledge Adventure Jamboree July 24 - 27

Ledge Adventure Jamboree July 24 - 27

Howdy Folks,

I just got some snail mail from Leo's Argo in Ohio. Aside from sending me a
    Really cool Argo calendar, Leo also sent an announcement for this year’s “Ledge Adventure Jamboree.”

It’s scheduled for July 24th through the 27th. I went with my son last year along with close to a dozen regulars from 6x6World. It was a blast.

If you decide to go, you must pre-register. Last year they turned people away who showed up without registering.

I hope to be bringing a thumper for the trails and a 2-stroke racer for the dunes.

Check out Leo’s site.

Leo's Argo

Note that he has not updated the dates at the time of this post. I’ll see if I can contact him.

George
    Banned

George, thanks for posting this. I pulled it out to a thread of its own so everyone can see it. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    George, thanks for posting this. I pulled it out to a thread of its own so everyone can see it. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Waddayamean you can't wait to see the pictures!? You're going to be there....aren't you Mike?
    Banned

I was planning on it but I don't have any vacation time with my new job. I had to work out something just for my honeymoon and I don't think she would be too happy if I went six wheeling instead ... Maybe next year

George, is the cost going to be $60 to ride there again this year or do you know if it might be a little less expensive?
    Last edited by jpswift1; 01-26-2008 at 08:27 PM.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I don't care what my schedule is this year- I'll be there. It looked like you all had such a great time last year that I kicked myself until September for not showing up. I may have to leave Sunday morning, but I'll be there for the first couple days.

Can't wait!

Don
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

To far for me but I want an argo calender. I dont have a argo but still be cool. Where you get it?

Hi Gang,

Don, with the exception of Mark S., Camp Attex packed up and left by about 10:00 am Sunday. Still felt like a lot of time (having arrived Friday, before lunch).

Jeff, my guess is that the cost will not be cheaper. There was no indication of price with the package I got in the mail but Leo is having a $50 off deal on some "Preventive Maintenance" program he has (through March 31st). I've emailed the website about the dates they have posted. I would guess when they correct the dates, we'll know what the cost will be.

Larry, go to the website and ask Leo to send you some literatue. I bet he'd send the calendar.

Mike, sorry buddy. I know how it is. I still hope to get together with you and McCoy in April.
    Banned

Hi Everyone,
    I will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    I have went to all of the Ledges rides, Copper Ridge Rides, and all but the first Humphrey ride. It is always fun to get togeather with so many six and eight wheeler people!!!

Matt

I hope to be bringing a thumper for the trails and a 2-stroke racer for the dunes.

HeyGeorge

What the heck is a thumper?

Whipper

Closed Thread