Fall 2008 6x6 MUD FEST EAST TEXAS

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

View Poll Results: What month for Texas Mud Fest?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • August

1 6.67%
  • September

3 20.00%
  • October

3 20.00%
  • November

7 46.67%
  • December

1 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fall 2008 6x6 MUD FEST EAST TEXAS

Exclamation Fall 2008 6x6 MUD FEST EAST TEXAS

Hey guys & gals,
    I'm putting together a HUGE ride for next FALL 2008. FALL MUD FEST 2008
    We have it all here MUD, SWAMPS,SAND,ROCKS,HILLS,RIVERS,OH DID I SAY MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I MEAN ALOT OF THE GOOD MUD (GUMBO MUD) .
    There will be free BBQ at supper time(TEXAS STYLE) with alot of events to do.So far we will have a POND RACE,MUD BOG,NIGHT RIDE,TREASURE HUNT,BON- FIRE & MORE.
    I'm asking what else you would like to see and do at this event.REMEMBER this is a FAMILY ride for all!!There will be EMS at the park all weekend long.
    I'm looking at 2 parks MUD CREEK (2000 acers)they hold the HILIFTER NATIOLNAS THERE EVERY YEAR FOR ATVS .
    The park is in Jacksonville,Tx.(www.mudcreek.com)
    The other park is RIVER RUN(2800 acers )in Neches Tx.(www.riverrunpark.com)You could ride for 3 days and not see all the park trails.
    Both parks have R.V. & tent camping.showers and a place to wash all the mud off your ride.There is also a shop for repairs.
    I'm asking for in- put on this ride so bring it on, I can use all the help I can get & any other Ideas.Im shoting for the second weekend of Nov. but there will be a poll done so we can come up with a good date.
    HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by wildtexasranger; 11-12-2007 at 09:27 PM.

Eddie, sorry that your first post mysteriously disappeared. I have no clue what happened to it but thanks for posting this all again.

I said it last time and I will say it again, an AATV ride with all of those events plus FREE BBQ! What more could you want?

I am adding the poll again to this thread so that we can see what month would work best for people.

Thumbs down River run park

We are going to River run park Sat.We hope to have video next week!!!!

Video Of river run park

Hey Ya'all,
    We had a blast Sat.we did not even see 1 10th of this park & we where there 7 hrs.There was stuff for every Rider MONSTER MUD TRUCKS,ATV's,6x6's & UTV's.
    I know every one that shows up for MUD FEST will enjoy them selves.The park was slow that day.It was Noel Woods , Mudbug3 & Me out on this ride.Ill let the video say it all.CHECK OUT THE POND RACE (6x6 vs atv).LOL
    Last edited by wildtexasranger; 11-19-2007 at 03:06 PM.

River run park

We even gave them a 100 yard start.LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by wildtexasranger; 11-19-2007 at 03:35 PM.

River run park swamp

River run park swamp

River run park

wildtexasranger ,

That was some great video footage you took at River Run atv park . We sure had a great time that saturday for sure !!

In fact , that was the most fun I,ve had with my Max IV since I,ve owned it !

That looks like the perfect place to ride. That is going to be one great AATV get-together. Mud, water, and more mud! Nice videos.

+ Reply to Thread