Central Ohio Members?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Central Ohio Members?

Central Ohio Members?

I am new to this hobby. I live SE of Columbus in Perry county. I just bought an old ATTEX ST300D and am working on it with my boys. My mechanical ability is better than average, I can weld, fabricate etc. I dont even know how to drive one though. The Attex is almost as old as me, lol. Is there anyone close that can act as a mentor to help me out, kind of show me some hands on?
    Cave Trolls Rule!

We're close to you! But I've never been around or owned any ATTEX's. All our 6 wheelers are Allis Chalmers Terra Tigers. We can try to help you though.
    Hopefully there are some Attex owners around us. And there are plenty of experts here to help you out!

Jeff

Thanks, you asked about my racing seat. Where do you ride when your not racing?
    Cave Trolls Rule!

SOUTHEAST OHIO NEXT TO THE MUSKINGUM RIVER

Southeast Ohio

I Am In The Middle Of Zanesville And Marietta I Have A Max Iv But I Am Looking At A Maxii I Live On The River Veru Cool Place To Ride..

cool creepface, maybe we can get together and ride sometime when I get mine done.
    Cave Trolls Rule!

Hi guys, I live south of columbus and east of cincinati in brown county I am working on an old mckee rough rider right now and hope to find some good riding places and people to ride with when I get it going again but, will probably be spring before its done. Good to hear there are several of us in Ohio!

There is the Perry State forest APV area here in New Lexington. Shrink wraped some boats so the parts are rolling in, be up and running before ya know it.
    Cave Trolls Rule!

Hey folks,
    I live north of Marion,Ohio, And also have property in Adams county. I have an Attex, and would be happy to field any questions I can.
    Bruce

Hi guys
    I live in Parkersburg just over the river from Marietta
    Have a MaxII needs some work may have it ready by spring MAYBE
    And looking for 1 more MaxII OR MaxIV for the son MAYBE
    As work is as hard to come by as Max is around here lol
    Nice to know theres more of us 6x6ers around these parts

I "subscribed" to this thread to better monitor it. There seem to be an ample amount of riders in the central/southeast ohio and northwest wv to southwestern pa area. the terain in my opinion is ideal,not too flat but not too steep. We should realy try to get together for a weekend some time some where in this area,I think it would be a great time! Joe.

+ Reply to Thread