Conversion in progress RI wiring diagram please

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Conversion in progress RI wiring diagram please

Lucky dog! i dont get to start mine till after the 25th. lol. Motor is ready though. Contol cable hookups are all fabbed and ready. Return springs N such are also in place. My Comet 94c is in the mail and soon it'll be here. Bearings are on the work bench anxiously awaiting, and the HDPE is sittin under the tires of the attex holding down the garage floor! lol

Drew, you should come down during my rebuild process n get your carb and check out the carnage ill be doing!
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

Finished up the engine swap today. Much of the day was spent just cleaning everything up and making sure no detail was overlooked. All I have to say now is, holy crap this thing can move. Its a day and night difference in driving the machine. I feel much more confident that the power will be there when i need it and it has so far. Tomarrow I'm going to pull my rear axle that has a tendency to break and go make about 3 extra's out of good old 4140 just in case i need a few at busco. Who know's, I may even still make it to phillipsburgh for the rodeo before busco.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Nice work, Drew! I remember when I got my 23HP Vanguard in my Hustler BIGFOOT.......such a huge difference between the old flat twin 18HP Briggs I/C! I've done some amazing things that I never thought was possible with my one Max II with the 18HP Vanguard, so with an Attex that is around 150lbs lighter than a Max II, you must really be moving right along with it.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    Finished up the engine swap today. Much of the day was spent just cleaning everything up and making sure no detail was overlooked. All I have to say now is, holy crap this thing can move. Its a day and night difference in driving the machine. I feel much more confident that the power will be there when i need it and it has so far. Tomarrow I'm going to pull my rear axle that has a tendency to break and go make about 3 extra's out of good old 4140 just in case i need a few at busco. Who know's, I may even still make it to phillipsburgh for the rodeo before busco.
    WOO!! Good deal Drew!! i was gonna rep ya but i cant. lol already dun repped ya! haha
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

+ Reply to Thread