Hello everyone! My name is Don, screen name's my ham radio call sign in case anyone was wondering. I found the site recently when looking around for some info on this old Attex that I inherited from my father. It's been sitting in a shed for at least ten years now and is in bad need of some TLC before it will be able to provide any of the joy I remember from my youth.

Here's a shot of it dug out from under all of the junk, but still pinned in by everything surrounding it (including the two 10KW ex-military generators behind it that weigh in at 850 pounds apiece!)

The cockpit is relatively clean for something that's been sitting for so long, even though I see some signs of field mice having inhabited it at some point (cleaned one small nest off the engine cover before opening it, but so far haven't found one inside).

One of the things that he did to this machine when he was playing with it was to separate the front/seat section of the engine cover from the rear so that he could flip it up without exiting the vehicle (he decided to do that after the engine died in the middle of a large mud pit and getting it for troubleshooting was a pain). He added reinforcement to both parts in the form of marine plywood and metal to stiffen them back up, though I have to wonder if it wasn't overkill.

The data that I was able to find on the site leads me to believe that this is a 1972 Wild Wolf- it has the metal gas tank and electric start, although I have no idea if the engine is a 295/297. I can't get to anything down in the engine compartment because of lack of space to move around in right now, but I'm hoping that it isn't locked up from sitting all this time. When I can get in there, I plan to pull the plug and put a few teaspoons of ATF or Marvel Mystery oil in and let it sit a while before trying to turn it over in an attempt to keep from breaking a ring.

Anyway, there it is- hopefully I'll be able to resurrect it with some assistance from the denziens of this group!