Attex 208tt running

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attex 208tt running

Attex 208tt project

I put the motor in it, replaced the chains and 1 bearing. I will have to redo the exhaust and intake and gas tank for the original hood to work. For know the 225/h hood works seems how it was already slaughter. It was nice to put some time driving it around today. My son even got a chance to drive an aatv for first time.
    Here is some videos of my him driving the tt. It has a 16hp honda clone engine and the throttle is preset right now(Like a riding mower) untile I get a darn cable. Works good for him though to control his speed. Except the one video he turns around and revs it up higher.

I think the last video is best if you dont have time to see them all. Other 2 are somewhat on the non-exciting scale but still cool because its an attex, lol.

Last edited by LarryW; 02-03-2008 at 09:26 PM.

That was too funny when he stopped, turned around and adjusted the idle!

I also liked his driving style in that last video when he got close to the camera and pushed / pulled the sticks back and forth real fast

I can't wait to see videos of him driving when you get a throttle cable and he gets some speed!

Mike, My sons diving style shows lots of exitement

I am having a blast with this 16hp attex 208tt but its not a 340 twin 2 stoke the 225/hustler is. It dont really put me back in my seat. I mean its not bad and plenty of torque for anything. I just miss 340 dearly and need to get it going again. Kinda funny how I wanted a small thumper in it and now I have one, I want the 2 stroke. Both engines are great though for what they do!!! 2 stroke racing and 4 stroke torque.

Replaced the baker hill 6000 with a 7000 yesterday. The tt is going to be play and help with lawn work type rig so reverse will be nice. Thought I will make a list of things to do with it.

1. reroute exhaust so it exits properly
    2. make original hood fit(aircleaner,gas tank sit to high)
    3. recover seats(ones in picture are 225's)
    4. replace few more inner bearings(another one lost its balls, lol)
    5. abs repair few cracks
    6. make rollbar
    7. hitch
    8. sand body

Still quit a list but most of its easy, just time.

+ Reply to Thread