It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 249 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2481

Thread: It's video time

Last edited by Mike; 02-27-2009 at 08:43 PM. Reason: seeing why video didn't embed
    Banned

That's what I'm talkin' about

Love that sound track!

Combining the footage of two cameras is a nice touch.
    Last edited by Roger S; 02-27-2009 at 09:00 PM.

wow. Great Videos guys!!!

George,

Good video.

Thumbs down

George that was great

Amateurs Opinion: Amateur Attex driver.
    Note:(Avengers do not have sticks)
    Guys this is only the second time i drove an Attex. The first at Busco for about 5 minutes. This being the second time. This machine (Spider) is scary fast and takes out all the bumps and bangs that i am familiar with. I would see a dip coming up and slow down.....no bump, this machine floated across, this took a little to get adjusted to. Yes......i really enjoyed the way these machines performed. George, Bridget and Whipper were hauling, i on the other hand was not as sure footed as the rest. I have got to get one of these machines!!!!!!!!!

Another great video, George! Lewis, I think you did fine; amateur or not.

Here's a short vid of the Tricart Matt O was nice enough to deliver for me. The footage is more or less just to prove we got it going (not great, but it runs). I broke the throttle cable and flattened the front tire afterwards, so we'll be tinkering some more before it runs more.

Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Hey Don,

That looks pretty cool. It's also small enough to bring along with your traditional trailer load of machines.
    Banned

That looks like fun. I like the flat black stealthy look.

Don; Cool Vid. The folks that raced them were crazy. I remember seeing a Tricart 440 twin with pipes some place. Come to think of it there were a lot of crazies back then, Charley Baldwin put together a 640 Gotcha for Atlantic City and was doing wheelies in front of the Hotels. Also remember seeing the Attex Dragster race. Wasn't a good day for the dragster as it was shut down by a very fast Chaparrel. Ah the good old days.......

Thumbs down WoW!!!!

Don what a great looking machine!!! I always wanted to drive one of those. Again none of these showed up in our areas. Saw them advertised in a lot of magazines. You have got to bring that thing to Busco!!!!

+ Reply to Thread