It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 249 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: It's video time

Chaparral video

I'll try the Chaparral video again. Bear with me, I'm a computer illiterate.

Don

Don, at the very beginning of that video I thought we were going to get to see the Chaparral jump that hill! That was a cool video.

I think I recognize that crazy driver behind the sticks there. Don, that G50B motor in that machine really makes it fly. Those Chaps are somewhat heavy arent they?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Here's a little low quality teaser video. We hadn't had rain in quite some time and they were the only mudholes left but they were full of ruts

You guys are too much fun in those vids

Quote Originally Posted by DiecastX View Post
    You guys are too much fun in those vids
    You need one in Grand Sport paint!

Here's a short video of the Attex Li'ltruck out in the wilds of West Virginia. It's powered with a 440 Cuyuna.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Here's a short video of the Attex Li'ltruck out in the wilds of West Virginia. It's powered with a 440 Cuyuna.

Don

Oh MY! That sounded like a jet passing by!

I would say that the Li'ltruck looked good but I really couldn't see it

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    Here's a clip of the D/Stock Superchief at the Flat Run Speedway in Phillipsburg, PA, during their 2006 ATV/AATV Rodeo. There are several clips of a lot of us on Youtube and Google Video. I'll try posting a few others.

Now that is fast

Great videos all.
    Last edited by Road Runner 72; 06-11-2007 at 12:56 PM.

Around the yard in 60 seconds

Okay, here's a brief and rare appearance of the R. The quality is low because I had to put it through a pretty ghetto filter to brighten it up a bit as I did this at sunset last night. There are lots of little saplings scattered around the yard that I'm trying to avoid, then after my wife is sick of the dog bugging her, she decides that the ATV would make good prey. She does this a lot, and likes to "head me off at the pass" (my dog, not my wife).

This might look sorta fast, but it's actually a LOT faster when you're in the cochpit (the board won't let me spell "coch" correctly) making 1000 adjustments per second to keep the machine trending in the general direction you desire. I'll be honest; stuff happens really, REALLY fast in this thing. I don't know how I haven't ended up in an accident yet. There are no "brakes", you just ease the handles back a bit, but the machine is so light that you run the risk of a 40mph endo if you get too overzealous. Friggen' scary. You can only steer when all 6 wheels are on the ground, which is why most of the time the RPMs are down below 3 grand. There are a couple good pulls, though. I start off a little bouncy and head for the shed immediately. Apparently, the "R" wanted the D/stock to come out and play, too...

The clutch is set up to engage at only about 2-grand since the engine is already making plenty of power to get the machine going. It disengages quickly too, but it's still a game of "hit the throttle, then coast".

~M

Last edited by hydromike; 06-13-2007 at 02:04 PM. Reason: potential "she" reference issues... my wife does not chase ATVs... yet...

+ Reply to Thread