It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 249 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2481

Thread: It's video time

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Hey, that was like my first date with the Whipper. We were riding in his Max & when we drove by this pond, I asked him if these things can go in the water. He lied & said "I don't know" & immediately drove it right into the pond. I'm wasn't a screamer, but I'm not a swimmer, so I gotta admit I was scared, but kept it to myself.

Bridget
    I say "Hello" to America's Funniest Home Video's!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Last edited by coosaridgerider; 05-14-2012 at 12:10 PM.

that vid was crazy no helmets or roll bars. thanx for posting it

That guy is the original crash dummy.

nice. good old days
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

That was hilarious, lol. The good old days when safety equipment was stupid, haha

RD

That's the video from the jiger.ca site. Thanks for posting it. It's crazy what those guys put that machine through and it still held up. Everytime I see it I'm amazed at that jump into the water......that's crazy!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Wow, doing wheelies, and amazing and crazy stunts,,,,,, this will surely have someone aiming to top it,,, but it won't be me!! Great video!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

That was a the Jiger promotional video. Every time I see it I want to go get a Jiger! Its my favorite video! Well Georges Attex Assault is real close too though! Thanks for posting it!

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    That was a the Jiger promotional video. Every time I see it I want to go get a Jiger! Its my favorite video! Well Georges Attex Assault is real close too though! Thanks for posting it!
    That's very flattering...Thanks Larry!

I wonder if Jiger would have left that last part if they were still in business today.
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread