It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 249 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Thread: It's video time

Boy I tell you what if waching those vids is sure making it esier on making a guy's mind up
    hay Larry got your email's and took that argo for a ride ! MA IGOT TO GETONE!! was at that dealer I bet me and the boy were running around that place for a good 45 minnutes the.
    And just a note it was -12 out THATS NOT INCLUDING WIND CHILL

Sure looks like a bumpy ride in those things, shake the fillings out of your teeth? On the other hand looks fun.

Quote Originally Posted by REB181 View Post
    Sunny & 70
    Rub it in, REB.

P.S. Nice video, I really have to get out there and try some of those trails.
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Cool Vidéo!!!

Hi REB181, i just love your vidéo, here it's cloudy and 5 deg celcius. We received 12" of snow yesterday and couple of inchs more for tomorrow ... Here we need a winshield and a cabin to be abble to run ours Argo's... But it's a good challenge... I would like to know how do you mount your camera on the max to have such a nice and steady image, what kind of cam do you use.. Keep sending your vids, i just love them, it's sunnier when i watch them...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by martwell View Post
    Hi REB181, i just love your vidéo, here it's cloudy and 5 deg celcius. We received 12" of snow yesterday and couple of inchs more for tomorrow ... Here we need a winshield and a cabin to be abble to run ours Argo's... But it's a good challenge... I would like to know how do you mount your camera on the max to have such a nice and steady image, what kind of cam do you use.. Keep sending your vids, i just love them, it's sunnier when i watch them...
    I'll post some pic's of it when I get back from austin,tx on the 27th the camera is a 1/3 ccd sony bullet cam the mount is a metal gimball post welded onto a split bearing that mounts on the roll bar so you can move it anywhere you want to use it just tighten the wingnut on the camera and it's on tight and won't move...

Hi Guys,

Here is one the videos from my hunting trip last month. Just a few clips put together of my avenger with the vampire tires.....

That was a great video. I loved the tree hit / snow fall ending.

DerekF ,

Great video ,short and sweet! How are those Vampire tires working out for you so far?
    Last edited by mudbug3; 03-27-2009 at 10:22 PM.

They are truly awesome tires. I can't wait to try them out when things aren't frozen solid!!

And no flats yet......

Great!!

Awesome video!! That looked like a action video for a commercial. Great job, now we want to see more. Glad you are liking your Avenger. Keep the videos coming.

+ Reply to Thread