It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 249 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: It's video time

Uoutube seems to have the fastest upload for me. I've been trying to upload to putfile and photobucket and the video upload takes forever.

I'd like to try vimeo but don't want to pay for the service.

Youtube has had poor quality in the past, but Google bought them and is making better, less compressed, higher bit rate, higher resolution versions of all the existing videos. That's what all this "&fmt=18 or =6 added to the existing URL stuff is about, that Dave and I have been posting. Google has decent video too. I havn't used putfile as it doesn't play smoothly on my pc. Putfile has nice window size, though.

Mike, I'd like to do something about how this site links to youtube. Even if I post the extended url for a HQ version, it defaults to the low res original when it makes the youtube window preview in our posts. Is there a way I can post a youtube url that is just a clickable link and not make a video window?
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

Sony

Has anyone had any luck with the Sony GCI Net Sharing Cam ? Iam bidding on one on E-Bay, and does anyone know the # on the Pure Digital Flip. Thanks Cougar

Roger, when you post the link with the &fmt=18 in it, it will embed the video at the normal resolution but if you click the link it will take you to the higher quality on youtube. Here is the latest video I uploaded. It is normal quality here where it is embedded but click the title link and look at the URL:

Go Pro Hero:

Untitled on Vimeo

OK.. I can copy and paste the url and it played in HQ. I didn't know it would do that, it doesn't show it in the url, and I figured it played in HQ because I chose that in youtube's playback preferences. I can navigate and play easy enough, I was concerned that our members always watched in low quality and the smaller window that's in the forum.

Jerry, the Hero cam looks good for a 'net video, it must look nice on the tv or computer. When you said your house was on the river I guess you meant it! We need to have a ride there.

I'd like to do a river Ride Float Trip. I've got a friend down river that said we could pull out at his place. It would be an all day ride. Of course LEOR is close by too for a good place to ride.

Jerry

I was impressed with the video clarity of the Go Pro Hero camera .

+ Reply to Thread