12" Wheels

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 12" Wheels

12" Wheels

Hey guys I am looking to find 12" rims for my hustler. What is the size and offset of the rims that RI sells? I think I found something that I can use on Ebay.. Tires Rims 5-Bolt Rim 12" OD 4 1/2" Bolt Circle 8.5" Wide 3-3_ wheel-12-85-B5-HD | eBay What do you guys think?

The good thing about the K lock rims from Recreatives is that you can run them at as low as 1 PSI and they won't loose a bead, at least mine never have. These rims will probably work, but you'll be popping the bead on the trail. The rims from Recreatives are 10.5" wide and the offset is 5.25"/5.25". The rims that you have a link to are a really good deal though.....but they're probably better suited for garden tractor and equipment applications, but they would work if you're looking to get something a little cheaper. For $37 per wheel, you're getting a really good deal though.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Spend $6 more per wheel and you can get a set of ITP Delta steels. They're not available in the right bolt pattern, but they do have a nice beadlock. I recently mounted a set for a 3 wheeler and they look like really nice rims. ITP Delta Wheels If you get them in a 4 on 110mm bolt pattern all you'd have to do is get a 1/4" plate the same diameter as your hub, drill the holes in it, punch out your old lug bolts, weld the plate on, drill the holes thru the old hub, and put in new lugs with longer splines.

I plan on converting my hubs the same way so that I can swap the old 9" rims off of my Big Red 3 wheeler for some 12's (Deltas), and put some 25" Vampires on the 9's for my 950. I can't afford $60 each for Argo 9's but I can get 3 more Big Red wheels cheap.

BTW, mounting 12" wide tires on 7" wide wheels is no easy task; especially when your only tools are 2 tire mounting spoons, a wood block, and a bucket of Murphy's tire soap......

Just my $.02.
    1983 Hustler 945-HK 627cc Vanguard
    1982 GMC K-10 Sierra Classic Suburban 6.2 Diesel
    2010 Chevy Silverado 1500
    1974 Honda ATC 70
    1986 Honda ATC 250ES Big Red

There is no Z in Diesel!!

+ Reply to Thread