what is this it has a jlo 440

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what is this it has a jlo 440

what is this it has a jlo 440

what is this
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Just Playin; 10-17-2011 at 07:35 PM. Reason: dlete

Quote Originally Posted by Just Playin View Post
    Attachment 7481[ATTACH][/ATTACH]
    Looks like my chief...lol mine had a 440 in it also..lemme ask ya this..it got disc brakes on the transmission by chance?
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

yes it does! How hard are parts to find, what did you put in yours and most important how fast was the jlo 440. I do not plan on trail rideing I just got this because nowbody around here has one, I just had to have it. It at a shop now trying to bring the ol jlo back to life

It got dual disc brakes?..as in one on each side? Are you SURE its a 440 also? (look at tag on starter side of motor..kinda hidden, you'll have to stoop over n look in)

As for parts, gotta ask around on here buddy..or make your own. The jlo440 i had was FAST! lol hence, why the guys use them as racers! i pulled mine and got rid of it, and got me a briggs for in mine. (Trail machine material..)
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

yep, as in 2 disk rotors. I will have to look at the tag again but I thought thats what I read . It's at the shop now i will look when I get it back, thanks you for all your help

+ Reply to Thread