!970-80 skipper

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: !970-80 skipper

!970-80 skipper

Well hello people.
    I was hoping someone here could help me with this skipper.
    The problem is i cannot find an owners manual for this.
    I would to get the specs on this machine to make it work properly.
    Far as know it is model 295E with a 12.5hp.
    I need the manual or specs to make sure everything is right on witch i do not think they are, the person that had it before me butchered it.
    Thank you greatly for your help.

Dear Sir Kevin Houle

There is brochure with Skipper 295E specifications on this site in Amphibious ATV Brochures and Literature section.

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/aatv-...8-skipper.html

With best regards.

Sergey

I think the Skipper is a really neat machine! Could you post up some pictures of yours for us? Thanks!

"Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Smile skipper

I have a skipper too.... no transmission though.. could you send me a picture of yours? that way i have an idea of what to look for....
    Thanks

skipper

I was wondering if you had a manual for it
    Yes i will take pics of it for ya.
    Is yours all assembled if so could you take pics of the drive system for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Amphiman1 View Post
    I have a skipper too.... no transmission though.. could you send me a picture of yours? that way i have an idea of what to look for....
    Thanks
    Sergey posted a link a couple of posts back to the skipper brochures in our literature section. One of them has a picture of the transmission.

That add says the 'ol Skip would do 45mph with the twin cylinder. If so, that SERIOUSLY deflates my ego. Seriously.

~m

+ Reply to Thread