Li'l Six in Flin Flon Mb

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Li'l Six in Flin Flon Mb

Li'l Six in Flin Flon Mb

Arrived in Flin Flon Mb. Took a trip to the mine, 1262 meters underground. Not much light when you are that far down. Seen 40 ton rock trucks, 10 yard scoop trams, jumbo drills and roof bolters. Even hauled a piece of high grade copper ore. More to come when we get back into daylight. GreggV
    Gregg V

That sounds pretty cool.
    Banned

AWESOME! you took lil6 underground to see the Miners toys! Awesome!! He was prolly a tad bit intimidated, but nothing to scary for the lil guy i imagine!

What kind of Rock truck's do yinz run under there?
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

Running Toro Trucks, [Made in Sweden] MacLean bolters, and Cat scoops [formerly Elphinstone from Australia]. Atlas Copco drills. The trucks and scoops have 5 1/2 foot high tires, so it may have been a little intimidating, but they only have 4 of them, they are still missing 2. Not a six wheeler.
    Gregg V

Li'l Six

Uploaded some pic's of Li'l Six. They seemed to go in the reverse order, so to make sense of the description veiw them from right to left.

Last edited by Mike; 10-26-2011 at 09:50 AM. Reason: linked to all of your photos
    Gregg V

Cool photos, thanks for sharing. I didn't know that L'il Six could hang siding. I have a job for him once he gets back.

Li'l Six

I put up two more pic's of Li'l Six before he left Flin Flon. If I can find the info on the statue, I will try to update the pic's later. He is now on his way again. Hope he has a good trip, and enjoyed taking part in this.
    Gregg V

is that a statue of arthur fonzarelli?

+ Reply to Thread