Are there any other color schemes for viewing the site?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are there any other color schemes for viewing the site?

Are there any other color schemes for viewing the site?

Most of the other VBulletin systems I've been on have at least a couple of different color schemes to choose from other than just a default... light on dark, dark on light, etc. I'm having a hard time reading the threads with the light lettering on the black, so I figured I'd ask and see if there's an option to change the default scheme to something I can read without my eyes burning after a short time. How about it?

No, I'm sorry. There is only the default theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Hey mike, quick question for ya..i was on a different computer tonight, and got on here real quick..I never knew there was a carbon fiber kinda background thing going on till i got on via that computer... Now that i'm at home..on MY computer, i dont see it anymore? what gives?
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

There are several small things that will vary based on the browser brand and version that you are using. They all display pages slightly differently. What browser were you using on the other computer? Try using that on your home computer.

i use mozilla everywhere i go... Everyone has it now a days. And i checked his version of Mozilla, and mine's identicle to his..didnt know what was up...ill do some research.
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

If the browser is the same then it may be the resolution and brightness of your screen. On my imac, the carbon fiber is barely visible. On my laptop at work, it stands out much more.

I would like to add i do alot from my phone i have a droid 2 the original and i can c it very clearly but on my laptop its barley visible its all do to screen resolution

If it wasnt black then lots of avatars would look funny because they are based on a black background.

I have the black fiber background on Mozilla Firefox 7.0 over Linux Ubuntu 11.10
    2008 MAX-IV 500T 30hp Bandolero

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Oh well, I'll deal with it.

+ Reply to Thread