Sachs flooding problem

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Sachs flooding problem

Ok I'll try that. Would that keep fouling my plugs as well?

Are you sure its not electrical? Maybe weak energizing coil and when it revs puts more juice to the main coil so it runs right/better? IDK if that is possible but sure seems like it could be. I hate to throw you off but also hate you havent had this thing going yet, lol.

If there is issues with the high speed yes it will foul your plugs, at one time tillotson had a pressure tester for their carbs you attached the pressure pump to the fuel in line and bocked the return line,then pumped it applying pressure as I remember the inlet needle would hold back up to 7 ish psi then release,if a carb would not hold 2 to 5 psi back then fuel would flow freely and flood the motor.I will check on your progress tomorrow good luck.NCT

Larryw I'm sure it's the carb issue. It was fine until the diaphragm messed up it was just hard to start.nct An another question was when I turn the gas on should gas come out if the return line or should it hold back. I would think it should hold it back. An I watched a video on YouTube an they used that tool. Idk where I could find one. Sure would be nice to have around

All fixed. Was that check valve. It was stuck. I got it all hooked up an running good. Even shot some video. Now if I can figure out how to load it from my iPhone. It's not much just me playing around. But still cool

Well after 2 days of a little riding my carb is messing up again I tore it all apart an it seemed fine. I even put the other carb I have in it an it ran some but that carb is messed up too. Any ideas why I'm having so much trouble with flooding? I thought I had it fixed. Might just be time to get ride of the two amphicats I have an up grade. Anyone wanna trade lol

Is your gas cap or tank vented ? just a thought

Yeah it's vented already checked that. Thanks though not many people ever think of that one.

I'm thinking about just getting rid of the machines i
    Have an maybe getting an Attex or Max II

You could always slap a cheap 4 stroke in it and put a new primary clutch on it.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread