The power of an attex.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The power of an attex.

The power of an attex.

I had my TT out in the snow today and someone came up with the idea to pull a 10ft satelite dish(older sheetmetal type) as a saucer behind it. There was 4/5 guys riding on it and 2/1 people in the attex(6 people total). Traction was an issue a few times on icy spots but it pulled it fine other wise. It was amazing to me. Seems quite a load. I wish I took a video of it. It was a blast.

Also did some amphibianing with it in a creek and fell through the ice in a pond. It did eventually climb out but wasnt easy Just a great day of aatving though.

Larry

Very cool! I was out doing some AATVing today as well. I didn't pull anything, but I did do some mudding in a bog that I got stuck in previously with a 21" Rawhide tires. Now that I have 22" Rawhide III's I made it right through. Which Attex were you pulling the satelite dish with? By the way, I think that the Baker Hill transmission in the first generation Attex is quite a simple, yet very impressive unit.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Which Attex were you pulling the satelite dish with? By the way, I think that the Baker Hill transmission in the first generation Attex is quite a simple, yet very impressive unit.
    I was pulling it with the 208TT.
    The baker hill is only one Ive ever had or drove. I love it though. So simple yet works extremely well. I did pull a T20 outta a non running max and it is a heavy beast. Just I dont have any experience driving with it.
    Glad your having fun with your 22" Rawhide III's.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    I was pulling it with the 208TT.
    The baker hill is only one Ive ever had or drove. I love it though. So simple yet works extremely well. I did pull a T20 outta a non running max and it is a heavy beast. Just I dont have any experience driving with it.
    Glad your having fun with your 22" Rawhide III's.
    The reverse is true for me Larry. If we ever meet up, we can test them out.
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread