Vampire ASX dual side lug

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vampire ASX dual side lug

Vampire ASX dual side lug

These tires are shown as blem on Interco's sight. I'm curious because they obviously aren't as wide as the ASXs most members here bought but I wonder about the dual side lug deal. Seems like if they had that huge lug that the ASXs I see pics of on here have on both sides of the tire that a 9.5" tire would end up with something like a 11.5 to 12" footprint. Anybody ever see this dual lugged version?

* * ASX DUEL SIDE LUG VAMPIRE * 26X9.50-12 20 $68.00
    1984 Hustler 980 and some other toys that won't even swim.

The ASX tire only has side lugs on one side. The side lugs need to be facing outward on the left and ride side of the tub.

Im following you on the left and right side orientation. That's the part that had my interest about these. Interco shows the ASX left and right in the 9.5" wide version in their blem section, but then this "dual side lug" version showed up in the blems. Made me think they had some oddballs and wondered if anyone had ever seen such a tire.
    1984 Hustler 980 and some other toys that won't even swim.

Cosmetic Blemished Tires Available Direct! | News Articles | Interco Tire

He's right, here the link, never heard of such a thing, anyone looking for a deal on ASX vampires check this link and hop on this deal before they are gone!!!!!!

it says 12 inch rim and the skinnier tires are probably classified as atv front tires for steering easability

They would work great if you bought 12 and ran duals, that would be awesome on a Hustler 980...
    1983 Hustler 945-HK 627cc Vanguard
    1982 GMC K-10 Sierra Classic Suburban 6.2 Diesel
    2010 Chevy Silverado 1500
    1974 Honda ATC 70
    1986 Honda ATC 250ES Big Red

There is no Z in Diesel!!

I clicked on the web link that MightymaxIV posted and what I saw was this:

ASX-01 LEFT ASX VAMPIRE 26X9.50-12 59 $59.00

ASX-02 RIGHT ASX VAMPIRE 26X9.50-12 66 $59.00

DSX-05 DUEL SIDE LUG VAMPIRE 26X9.50-12 20 $68.00

The ASX tire has lugs sticking out on the outer edge of the tire. This is why they sell a left and right side ASX tire. The DSX is the regular dual lug Vampire tire.It has lugs sticking out on the outer edge on both sides. Interco also sells a Super Swamper Vampire tire too.
    Last edited by mudbug3; 03-16-2012 at 05:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread