attex springer...

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: attex springer...

Cool attex springer...

ok i`m getting the attex bug....i have 3 cushman tracksters but i`ve been seeing the videos off the attex springers.....i want one is there a kit or are these custom ...who can help..looking at a 450 or 500 attex...thanks in advance...

If you will use the search, you will find all of the springer threads. Contact 6x6 world member whipper-ag. Here is the first Attex springer thread: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/attex...-springer.html

i to would absolutely LOVE to have a spring kit, however i cannot afford one. (sad face..) lol
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

It's cheaper than buying a brand-new rig....and heaps of fun!
    Banned

They are a blast! There is a Max II out there all ready to go. If you would want something now.

The Springers have their ups and downs. Width of the machine is a problem on narrow trails. If you can deal with the width then you have to consider premature aging of the face. you see George let me take his out at busco in the spring, and I had a huge problem for weeks. I could not get that damn grin off of my face. If driven often enough you will see wrinkles start to form on your face partially from the grin and partially from the wind blasting you in the face while driving a skid steer faster than was ever originally designed. Lewis can vouch for this....he is really only 21 but ever since he got his crush that grin has made him look more than twice that age.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    The Springers have their ups and downs. Width of the machine is a problem on narrow trails.
    Ups & downs... Actually, the width isn't really more of a problem on a narrow trail than a narrow trail might be a problem for even a stock machine sometimes. You just have to pay more attention. Granted we don't have big oaks growing out here in the desert (I wish) to have to squeeze between, but there is usually always a way to get around a tight squeeze whether they are springered or stock. I'm pretty sure someone somewhere has had to take a different route when their stock machine wouldn't fit between 2 trees. It's really no big deal & should be expected when you're out exploring new places. You don't fit, you turn around. No problem.

Bridget

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    You just have to pay more attention.

Hi Bridget! ,

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-13-2016 at 02:07 PM.

Ah yes, the Ole "She took it Out" pics. Thanks Hydromike!!!!

I haven't bent an axle since pic #1. & I'm not slowing down....at least not soon It's too much fun going fast & not paying attention.

Bridget

+ Reply to Thread