Aluminum Wheels

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aluminum Wheels

Aluminum Wheels

Is there anybody building 5 bolt bead lock 8 inch shiny aluminum wheels in the lower 48?

A while back, McCoy was telling me that he had stopped in to Van K wheels and talked to them about doing some for us. He was told at the time that they could build about anything you wanted, but I don't think it was pursued any further. Might be worth giving them a shout and seeing what they can do for you Van-K Wheels
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Heres one place Kubota RTV Accessories, John Deere Gator Accessories, ATV Tires, RTV ATV Wheel Kits,ATV Wheels, ATV Winches.
    There was a rim out there made by STI 12" 5 lug aluminum xm40 i think what it was
    And i know its not what you were asking about but ITP makes a 5 lug steel called delta
    Just thought i would throw that one in there

Quote Originally Posted by North Country Tough View Post
    Is there anybody building 5 bolt bead lock 8 inch shiny aluminum wheels in the lower 48?
    NCT....Yes, but it is mounted using a custom adapter to fit on a 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern

Obesessed -

Nice-looking rig! Are those the Adair tracks everyone's been talking about? How does it handle?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    Obesessed -

Nice-looking rig! Are those the Adair tracks everyone's been talking about? How does it handle?
    Thanks Dirty Harry...those are not the Adair Argo Tracks that are popular, but they are built by Adair. They are a second generation prototype being developed and tested for the Max ll vehicle specifically. That track is actually running a very big lug over a 18" tire and does a lot of things well but does not give good results in the swimming category...new generations of this style track are being designed to improve several aspects of this early version including swim speed. No production version of this track is currently available. There are a few good videos out there on you tube showing them in a few of the tests. Im not sure how to link them to the site, but if you search around for them you could probably view their performance.

keep it fun!

Tim

Here you go Harry:

+ Reply to Thread