Anyone ride or live in Oklahoma?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone ride or live in Oklahoma?

Anyone ride or live in Oklahoma?

Wondering if anyone in ne Oklahoma lives or rides around here? Looking to go on a good trail ride and don't seem to find any good places to go. Any advice would help, thanks

I'm just south of OKC. Look up Sundog trais. It is in Lexington but is a great place to ride. PM me if you want to try to get together for some trail time.

Will do looking to go hopefully in the spring. Need new tires and a winch before I hit trails that far. Is their much deep water crossings?

Water depth depends on recent rain. The trails go onto the river so there is water and in many areas deep enough to float. I was there a few months ago before any significant rain and there was still some mud to play in. We stayed in the water and sand mostly because the kids liked that most of all.

+ Reply to Thread