Winter Wonderland Videos

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Wonderland Videos

Winter Wonderland Videos

I'm starting this thread in hopes of seeing some snow videos from you guys. I guess I'm dreaming of a White Christmas, just like the ones I use to know. Hey... that would make a great song. Whipper & I want to try to get up in the mountains for some snow riding with the springers, but I 've been too busy making cookies. Anyway, I remember how much fun it was zipping & sliding around & dressing like Abominable Snowmen. Please feel free to post anything in snow. I'm in need of the nostalgia.

Bridget

Hey Bridget, how about one from last year of Amphibious Drew, the "One and Only" (hahaha you know who), and myself in the racers.

Attex 6 wheeler racers in the snow - YouTube
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Not a video,but a fix of the white stuff none the less,
    no white stuff,but the Christmas Sprit still the same

Joe.

Why do dogs get such happy feet in the snow? Best animals, ever.

JP, that's exactly how I remember it in the snow. That link is PERFECT. Thank you. I forgot about a lot of those snow videos that have been posted already. Admin Mike taking Mom out for a fun, screamin', snow ride, George sliding on his icy driveway, Hydromike using all those ponies. What fun! Now make some more memories, 'cause I'm going to relive a few of mine thru them.

Bridget

Here's some old winter playtime video for you Bridget.
    Banned

Here's a video of what little snow we get here in Arkansas...

1983 Hustler 945-HK 627cc Vanguard
    1982 GMC K-10 Sierra Classic Suburban 6.2 Diesel
    2010 Chevy Silverado 1500
    1974 Honda ATC 70
    1986 Honda ATC 250ES Big Red

There is no Z in Diesel!!

May be one of the best winter video.

It's an Avenger 8x8 with the RSBolduc track system<

as you can see, the tracks are over the 25" tires and the avenger is still pushing the snow with the winch

2008 MAX-IV 500T 30hp Bandolero

Hi Bridget
    This was a fun ride from one of our trips to the cabin last winter. I posted it before though, so you've probably already seen it

This trip was the first time my oldest daughter drove herself out to the lake

RD

i wish we had snow to work with. lol i had a SMALL amount here the other day, and rode around in it then it melted by afternoon.. Then you posted this Bridget. lol..Great timing eh!? hahaha, SHuckS! Oh well, sposed to be high 40's all week...sucks....maybe global warming IS happening?!
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

Great videos guys!

+ Reply to Thread