Winter Wonderland Videos

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Wonderland Videos

I knew you guys would come thru. Of all the weather nature has to offer, snow has got to be the most beautiful weather anyone can enjoy, albeit COLD.

The first day of winter only starts tomorrow. I know there will be some more fun rides. I'm going to enjoy tagging along.

Bridget

My Max IV climbing a hill then hitting an icy patch...
    2008 MAX-IV 500T 30hp Bandolero

Nice Smog,you got snow its like 50 and raining this morning,I got the machine ready but no snow,thanks for the vid,Merry Christmas.N.C.T

Quote Originally Posted by North Country Tough View Post
    Nice Smog,you got snow its like 50 and raining this morning,I got the machine ready but no snow,thanks for the vid,Merry Christmas.N.C.T
    That video was from last winter... YouTube said it was uploaded in late February '11. I don't think Montreal has any snow, either. The boys across the River in the Massena, NY area were out cutting the grass last week.

You can try to sing along with this if you think it will help

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    That video was from last winter... YouTube said it was uploaded in late February '11. I don't think Montreal has any snow, either. The boys across the River in the Massena, NY area were out cutting the grass last week.
    Wishful thinking on my part LOL,I have far too much invested in sleds,next year I hope to say the same for Attex,s,would be out havin fun in the banana belt.N.C.T

here is another pic from last year. Taken by alga on sentier6x6.com

and one taken by Sofi

Cool pics smog. Typically hills are much steeper than they appear in pictures but that looks mighty steep to me. Where all the machines able to make it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtorque View Post
    Cool pics smog. Typically hills are much steeper than they appear in pictures but that looks mighty steep to me. Where all the machines able to make it up?
    sadly I wasn't there but Martwell (standing next to his argo in the lower picture) he told me people were fine climbing if they were the first to go up. As soon as another machine broke the crust and made the snow more granular, even the Centaur had problem with traction. The trail is over a buried natural gas pipeline going through the mountains.

Those pics are awesome & beautiful. The ride coming back down must have been a blast.

Bridget

+ Reply to Thread