Lil' 6x6 arrives in Cayley, AB

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lil' 6x6 arrives in Cayley, AB

Lil' 6x6 arrives in Cayley, AB

The little engine that could arrived for me at the local town shop! It's been about 3 years now but it finally made it out to the Canadian Rockies. I'll be gathering as many shots as I can over the next two weeks, hopefully grabbing some good images!!

Cool, I look forward to your photos.

Lil 6x6 found his way out of the box this morning and took a little trip up the stairs. He hasn't had a chance to take the full tour yet, but will be meeting with bunch of people and places over the next week.

Nice, Beeman.

Bridget

That was great. Very Creative.

Even more impressive is the fact that you have a newborn, it's Christmas and you still found the time to put that together.

Very cool Beeman!
    Banned

nice job
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Wow! That's pretty cool; stop-action animation always makes me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    That was great. Very Creative.

Even more impressive is the fact that you have a newborn, it's Christmas and you still found the time to put that together.
    Thanks to all! Yeah, Mike - it was a morning event with help from my step-daughter (the fishing wire thankfully didn't show up in the vid when going up the stairs). I think the longest part was remembering how to put it all together in the video editing software. I hope to be able to compile a good mix of stop and go along with realtime video (for time's sake) in the next one.

Lil' Six took a break over Christmas with watching family visit and what not, but will continue his journey to some local land marks and around the house and garage. I was hoping he would arrive in the summer to get some action with the bees, but since they're all locked down for the winter I doubt I'll be able to get an action shot of that (might be able to with a good chinook).

nice vid beeman!

+ Reply to Thread