Lil' 6x6 arrives in Cayley, AB

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lil' 6x6 arrives in Cayley, AB

Whipper & I really, really liked that video. It, also, now explains your username, Beeman. Cool.

Bridget

great video Beeman
    He who has not cruised the back country in a 6x6 , has not lived life to it's fullest
    A Mans level of mechanical education directly corresponds to the level pain suffered while getting it

Thanks to all! I had a pretty fun time putting it all together.

Awesome vid man! Nice job on the skid plate- looks great!

Lil' Six is on his way over to the Land Down Under...albeit under taking an odd journey to get there. Three cheers for that last little leg of the trip!!

Just checked out your video. Nice work. That had to take a few days to edit/create. Turned out good though! Nice skid plate too. I see why your beeman now too. Thanks for the video.

Wow, Beeman.... GREAT video! Aside from the very cool thought put into it, and the amazing editing, your soundtrack gives me goosebumps. OLP came to our little town of Lockport twice for a live concert in a big parking lot...... They blew us away.....

Pardon this stranger's cell phone video clip.

The shot of the Canadian Front Range had me stuck on The Hip's "The Hundredth Meridian". I'm lucky to be close enough to Toronto to have a great deal of Canadian musical influence.

Two thumbs up....
    Last edited by hydromike; 01-23-2012 at 09:37 PM.

Outstanding job, beeman! Cool skidplate as well. The little machine's getting spoiled rotten!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Thanks Guys.

HydroMike - yeah, I've been a big fan of OLP since their beginnings. I had the chance to see them in a small little venue in Seattle - a small setting is much more amazing to watch and listen to then the big stage. I figured the video should be all Canadian content since it was shot here.. I like how it turned out.

+ Reply to Thread